A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Womble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Womble is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Womble
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Womble Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Womble graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Womble has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Russell Womble MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Womble practice?
- Dr. Paul Womble has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Womble practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.