A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Woolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiomegaly, and Congenital Heart Defects.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Woolf practice?
Dr. Paul Woolf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Cardiologists.