A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Woolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Woolf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Woolf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Paul Woolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Woolf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Cardiologists.