Dr. Paul Kenneth Woolf MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Woolf is Excellent. Dr. Woolf has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Woolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardiomegaly.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Woolf practice?
Dr. Paul Woolf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Woolf