Learn more about Dr. Paul Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Woolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Woolf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Woolf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Paul Woolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Woolf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Cardiologists.