A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Woolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Woolf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Woolf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Paul Woolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Woolf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.