Dr. Paul Wopperer MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Williamsville, NY

July 20th, 2016
The best doctor someone could ask for!

April 9th, 2016
Dr. Wopperer is very thorough, knowledgeable and conscientious. He listens to your concerns with interest which is hard to find. He is patient and puts your well being above all else. I have never felt I was taking too much of his time.

October 25th, 2011
The best
Dr. Wopperer is simply a wonderful OB/GYN. So many of my friends also go to him and he has delivered all of our babies. The office is beautiful, comfortable, and clean. When I first met him to talk about my concern that I was having difficulty getting pregnant, we had the conversation in his comfortable office, rather than with me sitting in a paper gown in an examining room as had my doctor before him. He is so calm and gentle, and I remember thinking to myself when talking with him, "Everything is going to be ok"...and it was. Less than a year later he delivered our first son, and two years after that our second son. I feel so lucky to have found a doctor like Dr. Wopperer.

April 1st, 2010
Great doc
Loved him and loved his staff.

March 11th, 2010
Although I think Dr. Wopperer is a good physician and surgeon, his style is VERY paternalistic. I have found it difficult to get him to give me specific answers to questions about my labwork and diagnostic testing results. He has been of the attitude, "you let me worry about these things.". This may have worked in the past, but I think today's female health care consumer wants more of a collegial relationship with her health care provider. Especially, in a relationship with an OB/GYN. Just something to consider if you are thinking of choosing Dr. Wopperer to be your physician.