A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Worrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Worrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Worrell practice?
- Dr. Paul Worrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Worrell practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.