A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Worrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Worrell practice?
Dr. Paul Worrell practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.