A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Worrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worrell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Worrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Worrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Worrell practice?
- Dr. Paul Worrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Worrell practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.