A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wuthrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wuthrich, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wuthrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuthrich graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wuthrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wuthrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wuthrich practice?
Dr. Paul Wuthrich practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.