A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wuthrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wuthrich, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wuthrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuthrich graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wuthrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Wuthrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wuthrich practice?
- Dr. Paul Wuthrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wuthrich practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.