Learn more about Dr. Paul Wuthrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wuthrich, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuthrich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wuthrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wuthrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuthrich graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wuthrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Wuthrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Wuthrich practice?
- Dr. Paul Wuthrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wuthrich practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.