A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wylie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wylie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wylie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Wylie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Paul Wylie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wylie practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists and Little Rock Sleep Medicine Doctors.