A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Xinze Wang MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul X. Wang practice?
- Dr. Paul Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wang practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.