A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul X. Wang practice?
Dr. Paul Wang practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.