A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Y Chung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Paul Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Chung practices Ophthalmology near Chehalis, WA.
See Chehalis Ophthalmologists.