A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yamaguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yamaguchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yamaguchi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamaguchi graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Yamaguchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Medical Center, Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Yamaguchi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Yamaguchi practice?
- Dr. Paul Yamaguchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yamaguchi practices Anesthesiology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Anesthesiologists.