Learn more about Dr. Paul Yeaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yeaton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeaton
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeaton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yeaton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeaton graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeaton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Yeaton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Yeaton practice?
- Dr. Paul Yeaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yeaton practices Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Gastroenterologists.