A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yeaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yeaton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yeaton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeaton graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeaton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Yeaton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Yeaton practice?
- Dr. Paul Yeaton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yeaton practices Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Gastroenterologists.