Dr. Paul Yim MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

January 27th, 2017
Great doctor
I just had an appointment with Doctor Yim he was very kind and took extra time with me to make sure I understand the instructions that he had given me. He has been my doctor for several years I have recommended Dr Yim to family and friends You will not find a kinder and more caring doctor then this one.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Yim is always thorough and attentive. He has an alternative Holistic approach when he feels necessary-which I like over medications. He is great at explaining and takes however much time is needed to do so. I am confident in his abilities as a physician and in the 4 years I have been seeing him, he has never steared me wrong. I recommend him anytime someone is looking for a physician.

December 6th, 2016
One on one with patients. Cares for his patients.

July 27th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Yim to others. He is very kind and he listen.

March 17th, 2016
My interest was in getting off medicine I've been taking for depression about 20 years . Todate, I've never felt better and am completely off cymbalta. I have now switched Dr Yim to my PCP as I feel he is the proper help for me at this point.

September 30th, 2015
This doctor is one ohe most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have encountered in my lifetime. He always has time for you and never makes you feel rushed. He saved my husband`s life I have no doubt. You can make an appointment with confidence. Staff is friendly and courteous.

September 17th, 2015
Excellent Service Provider
Dr. YIM AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCELLENT. THEY CONDUCT THEMSELVES WITH THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF KINDNESS, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCURACEY IN MAKING A DIAGNOSIS. My husband and I are both very happy with the services that have been provided at this office. Dr. Yim also conducts regular workshops for his patience and the community so that individuals can become proactive about their own health. You will not be disappointed with his services.

August 31st, 2015
Great Doctor!
Great Doctor. I have nothing bad to say at all. Very nice staff and you don't have to sit there all day!

March 19th, 2015
After a few years, my family and I are no longer going to Dr. Yim. The only reason we started seeing him in the first place was due to being new to the area and one recommendation. He is detached from compassion and care and this attitude has been spread onto his staff as well. Even when calling to check on labs, I have always gotten a cold/terse/short answer like I was bothering them. And if you have anxiety issues, this is not the doctor. His personal beliefs and opinions get in the way of actually treating someone who truly needs medication. He doesn't spend more than 5-10 minutes with you. I had 3 emergency room visits in a 2 month period because he kept putting me on the same medication that I was having a reaction to. The last time I mentioned it, he told me to only take half the pill and if I had another reaction, we would know that was it. I ended up in the trauma room of the ER.

January 6th, 2015
He is a very caring doctor. I would recommend him to anybody

February 8th, 2013
Very Good Doctor
Dr Yim is a very good doctor. The staff is nice and the wait isn't that long. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2012
Old School Caring meets Modern Medicine
Our entire family sees Dr. Yim - from our 5 yr-old daughter to my 70 yr-old mother. Dr. Yim cares about his patients and follows up with them the way doctors used to - he has even called (personally) over the weekend to check on my husband when he was really sick. He coordinates with all of my husband's specialists to make sure he gets the best treatments possible. He is also willing to help us investigate new and/or alternative treatments for ailments. I haven't had a doctor this good in a very long time!