Family Physicians

128 Raymond Hirsch Pkwy
Ste 3
White House, TN 37188
615-672-3027
Locations and availability (1)

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by LK on Feb 8th, 2013

Dr Yim is a very good doctor. The staff is nice and the wait isn't that long. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Old School Caring meets Modern Medicine  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Our entire family sees Dr. Yim - from our 5 yr-old daughter to my 70 yr-old mother. Dr. Yim cares about his patients and follows up with them the way doctors used to - he has even called (personally) over the weekend to check on my husband when he was really sick. He coordinates with all of my husband's specialists to make sure he gets the best treatments possible. He is also willing to help us investigate new and/or alternative treatments for ailments. I haven't had a doctor this good in a very long time!

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr Yim is a pleasant man to deal with and speak to. He is quite knowledgeable and tends to spend more-than-adequate time with his patients, as his schedule allows. I believe I am alive today because he focused on a matter of seemingly routine consequence but turned out to be life threatening. Dr Yim is a great doctor. He is open, direct, straightforward, and warm. We need more family docs like him.

|  Dr. Yim  |  show details
by J. M. W. on Jul 3rd, 2010

Dr. Yim could not find out what was wrong with me and sent me to 3-4 doctors and sent me back to them even though they could not help me either. My problem has been going on for over 8 months and if I had not gone in the emergency room, I still would not know what was wrong. They put me in ICU for 2 days and are still monitoring me here at home. I have a pulled muscle, but my heart rate is fluttering. The doctors are excellent. I had to change PCP to get the help I needed. Previously, Dr. Yim would not send me to a pain clinic or Vanderbilt or the emergency room. He said they could not help me. I like Dr. Yim as a person, but as a doctor, he is not qualified. I remained with him for approximately 8 years.

|  Dr. Yim and staff  |  show details
by Candace on Jun 18th, 2010

We moved to White House 4 years ago and found Dr. Yim throught referrals. We also have 2 young children ages 8 and 4.We have found Dr. Yim to be very patient with the kids and ourselves. My daughter was deathly afraid of doctors and screamed once we walked into the office. Dr. Yim worked with her and gained her trust. Now she asks to see him when we pass the office every morning on the way to preschool.The office staff has always been friendly and helpful. I don't find going to the doctors fun, however, the staff and Dr. Yim make it easy.Candace

|  show details
by Kimberley Fram and Family on Nov 27th, 2009

Doctor Yim has always been very considerate and compassionate when dealing with my two teenage children and myself. I lost my father at 51 years of age in 1984 to careless mistakes his doctor made. At 49.5 years of age, it's clear to see why I am one to ask many questions about anything that may be ailing me or my children at the time. I research the issue and go into his office with the questions in hand. Dr. Yim has never made me feel uncomfortable, time consuming or ignorant when asking these questions. He was happy to stay and answer every question asked, to my satisfaction.He's also not one to "over prescribe" drugs for issues that can be treated in a more natural way. Any doctor can prescribe a "Happy pill", walk out the door and say "next". Doctor Yim has never done this with my family. He finds the problem and tries the more natural way to cure the issue FIRST. If later the issue persist- then he looks into a more aggressive way to find said cure.Not only would I recommend him, as a Realtor, I have recommended him to dozens of people in the White House area and will continue to do so.