Dr. Paul Yim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Yim?

Compassionate

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I find Dr. Yim to be very concerned about my health and wellbeing. He answers all questions with an understanding that I am not a college graduate but not stupid. He treats me with dignity.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this doctor's office. Dr Yim is very caring, knowledgeable, and efficient. I always leave the office with answers and it doesn't take weeks to get those answers either like at other offices I've been to. I've also had the joy of seeing both the nurse practitioner's Mrs Michelle and Mrs Paula who have also impressed me. The office staff is also amazing from the front office to the nurses. They make you feel like a friend instead of a number.

Great local doctor with excellent staff!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr. Yim is very professional yet still very personable and friendly. Always gives me straight answers without unnecessary tests, even a more holistic approach at times. You'll get none of the arrogant Dr. attitude with Dr. Yim and his staff is always very helpful and attentive. Anytime I've had an injury or gotten sick, they've always been able to fit me in within 24hrs to get checked out. Best Dr. office I've found in a long time!

Great Primary Care Physician

Posted on March 18th, 2017

My family has used Dr. Paul Yim for many years. He has good bedside manners, and he is very thorough. He is an active member of the White House, TN community and I have attended a number of free wellbeing workshops that he has offered. He encourages healthy eating and exercise as part of his medical philosophy. He is not uncomfortable prescribing medicine, but seeks to remedy the root condition rather than just treat symptoms. He is extremely knowledgeable about holistic wellbeing, adult ADHD, hypertension, and diabetes. Based on his guidance, I have lowered my blood pressure and sugar levels naturally. His office is clean and centrally located in the community. The staff is always friendly and professional. If you are looking for a primary care physician, I would highly recommend his medical practice.

Great doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I just had an appointment with Doctor Yim he was very kind and took extra time with me to make sure I understand the instructions that he had given me. He has been my doctor for several years I have recommended Dr Yim to family and friends You will not find a kinder and more caring doctor then this one.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr. Yim is always thorough and attentive. He has an alternative Holistic approach when he feels necessary-which I like over medications. He is great at explaining and takes however much time is needed to do so. I am confident in his abilities as a physician and in the 4 years I have been seeing him, he has never steared me wrong. I recommend him anytime someone is looking for a physician.

Posted on December 6th, 2016

One on one with patients. Cares for his patients.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I would recommend Dr Yim to others. He is very kind and he listen.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

My interest was in getting off medicine I've been taking for depression about 20 years . Todate, I've never felt better and am completely off cymbalta. I have now switched Dr Yim to my PCP as I feel he is the proper help for me at this point.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

This doctor is one ohe most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have encountered in my lifetime. He always has time for you and never makes you feel rushed. He saved my husband`s life I have no doubt. You can make an appointment with confidence. Staff is friendly and courteous.

Excellent Service Provider

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. YIM AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCELLENT. THEY CONDUCT THEMSELVES WITH THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF KINDNESS, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCURACEY IN MAKING A DIAGNOSIS. My husband and I are both very happy with the services that have been provided at this office. Dr. Yim also conducts regular workshops for his patience and the community so that individuals can become proactive about their own health. You will not be disappointed with his services.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Great Doctor. I have nothing bad to say at all. Very nice staff and you don't have to sit there all day!