A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yock graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan