A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yoshino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yoshino has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harutaka Yoshino MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Paul Yoshino has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Yoshino practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners, Downey Internists, and Downey Cardiologists.