A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yoshino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoshino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Yoshino practice?
Dr. Paul Yoshino practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners, Downey Internists, and Downey Cardiologists.