A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yoshino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshino
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoshino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yoshino has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Yoshino MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Paul Yoshino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yoshino practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Cardiologists.