A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yoshino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshino
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yoshino has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Yoshino MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Paul Yoshino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Yoshino practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Cardiologists.