A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Yost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yost, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yost has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Yost MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Yost practice?
- Dr. Paul Yost has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Yost practices Anesthesiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Anesthesiologists.