Dr. Paul Yuratich MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 27th, 2013
Worst experience ever
So I arrived on time. Signed in. Waited about 35-40 mins to be seen. I was never offered water or anything and when I asked the nurse for water she asked if I had to have a urine sample... Which I thought odd. She reluctant gave me a styrofoam cup of water. In the back room, the nurse came to check my vitals--- blood pressure and temperature. I'm type 1, every doctor I've been to also checked my blood sugars. The nurse was also type 1 and she just went on and on about herself like she was the patient. The doctor comes in with his laptop asking me all sorts of medical history questions. I tell him I suspect other auto-immune diseases and would like him to check especially for hypothyroidism. He asks me what symptoms I've been experiencing. I named like ten symptoms. Later when I looked at the report, he only named two symptoms and one I never mentioned! So he wasn't listening. He leaves with his computer and sends me out back in the lobby to sign another clipboard for blood work. I wait another 15-20 mins. I get back there and the hematologist prints out a paper for me to sign. I look at it and realize many tests are missing and there wasn't even an a1c on there. I tell her there must be some sort of problem bc he should be running more tests. She gets frustrated with her co-workers and starts complaining about people not doing their job. The other staff were pretty rude also--- talking loudly about people on the phone, having unprofessional conversations, etc. it was a terrible experience. I would not go back to this office.