A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Yurkanin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Yurkanin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Yurkanin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurkanin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yurkanin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Paul Yurkanin MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J P. Yurkanin practice?
- Dr. J Yurkanin has 1 office location.
Dr. J Yurkanin practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.