A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zachary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zachary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Zachary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Zachary MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Zachary practice?
- Dr. Paul Zachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zachary practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Manhattan, KS.
See Manhattan Internists and Manhattan Gastroenterologists.