Dr. Paul Zakrzewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Zakrzewski?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Zakrzewski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2015

Dr. Paul is awesome. Great manner, listener and extremely conscientious. He does not prescribe medicine without a great deal of thought and diagnosis. I like that about him!

October 26th, 2012

Dr. Z was polite and appropriate, although a bit disinterested, when I met him for my annual physical. He seemed to be going through the motions of an exam, but did not seem thorough to me. When discussing previous test results, he made faces and doubted me until my comments were confirmed by information in my file. That seemed somewhat condescending; I felt uncomfortable. I prefer his associate and will only see him when his associate is not available.

September 9th, 2010

Doctor's Rating

Dr. Zakrzewski id\s a very good at diagnosing your problem(s). Very friendly and cares for the patient. I recommend him to others.

April 28th, 2010

Exactly the kind of physician we needed

From our first visit it was apparent, that Dr Z was an excellent physician, and human being. His caring approach and interest in not only the ailment of the moment but our well being in general was comforting, confidence inspiring and a great relief. We are so pleased to have been in his care. Unfortunately we are moving out of the area and can only hope that our new physician is half as clinically and humanistically talented.

February 10th, 2008

Dr Z is an exceptionally compassionate and insightful physician. In an age "drive-by" medicine, Dr Z takes whatever time and attention is required by the patient's individual needs until you are comfortable with his assessment, diagnosis and treatment. He one of the most accessible physicians I have ever known and I've spent 30 years in healthcare. He's an excellent doctor and a fine humnan being

September 5th, 2017