A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zamostien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zamostien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zamostien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamostien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zamostien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stanley Zamostien MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Zamostien practice?
- Dr. Paul Zamostien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zamostien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.