A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Zander MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Zander practice?
- Dr. Paul Zander has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.