A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zander
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Zander MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Zander practice?
- Dr. Paul Zander has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.