Learn more about Dr. Paul Zander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Zander MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Zander practice?
- Dr. Paul Zander has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.