A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zbell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zbell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zbell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Zbell MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Zbell practice?
- Dr. Paul Zbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zbell practices Urology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Urologists.