A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PAUL ZBELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PAUL ZBELL is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. PAUL ZBELL, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. ZBELL graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. ZBELL has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. PAUL J ZBELL MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. PAUL J. ZBELL practice?
- Dr. PAUL ZBELL has 3 office locations.
Dr. PAUL ZBELL practices Urology near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL.
See Madison Urologists.