A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zelkovic, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatric Urology Disorders/Procedures.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelkovic graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zelkovic has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelkovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zelkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Zelkovic practice?
Dr. Paul Zelkovic practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Bronx Urologists and Bronx Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Zelkovic