A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zelkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zelkovic, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelkovic graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zelkovic has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelkovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Zelkovic practice?
Dr. Paul Zelkovic practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Urologists.