A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zelnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zelnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zelnick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelnick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zelnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Zelnick MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Zelnick practice?
- Dr. Paul Zelnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zelnick practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Hematologists.