A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ziino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ziino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziino graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ziino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Ziino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Ziino practice?
- Dr. Paul Ziino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ziino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA.
See Fall River Radiologists.