A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ziino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ziino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziino graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ziino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Ziino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Ziino practice?
- Dr. Paul Ziino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ziino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA.
See Fall River Radiologists.