A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zimmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zimmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Zimmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Certifications and Recognitions
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Victor Zimmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Paul Zimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zimmer practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Family Physicians.