A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zimmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Zimmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Zimmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Paul Zimmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zimmer practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Family Physicians.