A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zimmermann, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Zimmermann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Zimmermann FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Paul Zimmermann has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zimmermann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Hartsville, SC.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.