A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zimmermann, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmermann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Zimmermann FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Paul Zimmermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Zimmermann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.