Learn more about Dr. Paul Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zimmermann, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Zimmermann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Zimmermann practice?
Dr. Paul Zimmermann practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Camden Internists, Camden Cardiologists, and Camden Nuclear Medicine Physicians.