A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zinsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinsky graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Zinsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Zinsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Zinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zinsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.