Dr. Paul Zinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Zinsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

NEVER AGAIN

I was told by this practice that Dr. Zinsky would deliver me if I went into labor on a Tuesday. I was blatantly lied to. Dr. Zinsky had someone cover him, a nurse mid-wife named Gwen McKenney from Cherry Hill OBGYN, when I was in labor on a Tuesday. I was told by the practice we only have covering doctors every 3rd weekend. This is a TOTAL LIE. In addition, wait times for a 5 minute pregnancy appointment are horrible at this practice. Many times I had to wait 45 minutes or more. Think twice before having a baby with this practice.

December 14th, 2015

Horrible, negligent care.

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this office as a whole. There were a number of problems experienced, but there were specifically two big issues that stand out. The first was when I was 10 weeks pregnant and started spotting. Made an appointment to get checked out the next day. Had an ultrasound in the office with Andrea, but a heartbeat couldn't be detected. She then sent me to get a better ultrasound at a radiology office to determine the viability of the pregnancy. Went for that on a Friday. Was told by the ultrasound technician, after she spoke with someone at Women's Health Associates, that a doctor would be calling me later that day to discuss the results of the ultrasound, as she could not. I waited all day, then finally called the office at 4pm, only to find out the office was already closed for the weekend. I called the emergency line to find out what was going on. I suspected that I was miscarrying, but nobody had confirmed it with me. Spoke with Jamie. She was unable to access the ultrasound results, but from what I told her, determined that I was in fact miscarrying and made an appointment for me to come to the office Monday to discuss options. I found it extremely unprofessional that a doctor from the office neglected to call me to discuss my ultrasound results - especially considering I was waiting to hear whether or not my pregnancy was viable. The second HUGE issue had to do with Dr. Zinsky. Dr. Zinsky performed my D&E the following Friday at Virtua Voorhees. My blood type is A-, so I need to receive a RhoGAM shot after the birth of an rh positive baby or a miscarriage to make sure I don't become sensitized (which could cause big problems with any future pregnancy with an rh positive baby - such as miscarriage or birth defects. Dr. Zinsky decided not to give me the shot in the hospital because, as he stated, it was "too much of a hassle in the hospital to get the shot." He told me to come to the office on Monday to get the shot. He told me I didn't need to make an appointment, just call ahead of time and come in. I called the office Monday and was told by the receptionist that I couldn't be seen as they had no availability. She told me she could fit me into the schedule on Tuesday afternoon, and she told me it was okay as long as I received the RhoGAM within 5 days of the procedure. I told her that Dr. Zinsky specifically told me to come in Monday and that it wouldn't be a problem. She briefly put me on hold, then told me she would squeeze me in today with Dr. Freehill in the Turnersville office (not Voorhees which is much closer to me). I asked her if that was going to be considered an office visit that I would have to pay a copay for and she said yes. At this point, I got upset because this is not how Dr. Zinsky presented to me how this was going to be. AND there was no way I was going to make it to the Turnersville office and back in time to get my kids off the bus. I asked the receptionist to have one of the doctors call me back to discuss this with me. At that point, I started looking into how long I can wait to get RhoGAM after a procedure, only to find out that I was supposed to receive it within 72 HOURS! I had the procedure early Friday morning, and it was already Monday afternoon - I was past the 72 hour mark!!! And nobody from this office seemed to care!!! When I discovered this, I contacted the hospital where I had the procedure, and had it confirmed that I should've received the shot within 72 hours. My husband and I then drove to the Voorhees office and DEMANDED that someone give me the shot. Dr. Rosen finally gave me the shot (after my husband made a scene!), and he too confirmed that I was supposed to receive it within 72 hours!!!! Now I have to wait three to four months to be tested to see whether or not I'm sensitized. Unfortunately, now the possibility exists that I won't be able to have another healthy pregnancy.

May 4th, 2013

Zinsky. He Da Man

May 21st, 2009

Highly Recommended

Dr. Zinsky saved my son's life before and during his birth. He is an excellent doctor, and a very kind person. My son is 17 and thriving. Thank you!!

May 21st, 2009

Quiet but quality

January 22nd, 2009

Dr. Zinsky is very personable, professional and caring. He delivered all of my children and I would recommend him to anyone.

May 12th, 2017