A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zmaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zmaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zmaj, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Zmaj graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zmaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zmaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Zmaj practice?
Dr. Paul Zmaj practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chattanooga Urologists.