Urologist

Video profile

Held Hostage show details Held Hostage
by Missee Prus on Aug 29th, 2016

I made a scheduled appointment with Dr. Zmaj's office. On the morining of the appointment, I noticed that patients arriving after us were seen first. After waiting an hour and a half to see the doctor, I asked a nurse how much longer before we could be seen. I was told we still had other patients waiting before us. Since I was waiting with two active, small children who I was trying to keep occupied, I decided to end my term as a hostage. When my husband called to complain, the office manager informed him that she could do nothing to improve our wait and if we didn't like the wait time to find another doctor.

I call Dr. Zmaj "the good dr.!!" show details I call Dr. Zmaj "the good dr.!!"
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Paul Zmaj is the greatest dr. i have ever seen. I took my 1 year old daughter there for her labial adhesions surgery. Of course i was scared out of my mind but he helped explain the surgery very calmy and professional and he made me feel a lot better. He is great with my daughter and i would recommend this Dr. to anyone!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 28th, 2012

I took my 6 year old son to Dr. Zmaj because his foreskin would not pull back. His office staff was super friendly. Dr. Zmaj was excellant with my son making him feel comfortable and explaining everything he was doing. He was very knowledgable and got the problem fixed without surgery. We did have to wait about 45 minutes to be seen but other than that I highly recommend this doctor.