Dr. Paul Zmaj MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Chattanooga, TN

3.8

October 19th, 2016
Mother of patient
Took time with us, sincere and honest. Would recommend.

August 29th, 2016
Held Hostage
I made a scheduled appointment with Dr. Zmaj's office. On the morining of the appointment, I noticed that patients arriving after us were seen first. After waiting an hour and a half to see the doctor, I asked a nurse how much longer before we could be seen. I was told we still had other patients waiting before us. Since I was waiting with two active, small children who I was trying to keep occupied, I decided to end my term as a hostage. When my husband called to complain, the office manager informed him that she could do nothing to improve our wait and if we didn't like the wait time to find another doctor.

October 22nd, 2012
I call Dr. Zmaj "the good dr.!!"
Dr. Paul Zmaj is the greatest dr. i have ever seen. I took my 1 year old daughter there for her labial adhesions surgery. Of course i was scared out of my mind but he helped explain the surgery very calmy and professional and he made me feel a lot better. He is great with my daughter and i would recommend this Dr. to anyone!!!

August 28th, 2012
Great Doctor
I took my 6 year old son to Dr. Zmaj because his foreskin would not pull back. His office staff was super friendly. Dr. Zmaj was excellant with my son making him feel comfortable and explaining everything he was doing. He was very knowledgable and got the problem fixed without surgery. We did have to wait about 45 minutes to be seen but other than that I highly recommend this doctor.