A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zopolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zopolsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zopolsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zopolsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Zopolsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Zopolsky MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Zopolsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Zopolsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zopolsky practices Gastroenterology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Gastroenterologists.