A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Zubritzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Zubritzky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Zubritzky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubritzky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zubritzky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Myron Zubritzky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Zubritzky practice?
- Dr. Paul Zubritzky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Zubritzky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.