Dr. Paula-Ann Francis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017
Can't Even Get In Touch With Office
On hold for over 45 minutes. Terrible office staff and patient treatment.

June 6th, 2017
I reported Dr . Paula -Ann Francis.
I wrote a complaint letter about Dr . Francis which went hospital administration. Let administration know how you feel about Dr. Francis. Administration is above doctors. Don't be afraid to complain.

June 6th, 2017
Dr . Francis is rude and uncaring with no bedside manner at all. She's not cut to be a psychiatrist. She has no compassion as a psychiatrist needs to have.
The first thing Dr .Francis did the first time she saw me was yell at my bedside. She upset me further. She spoke like she had an axe to grine with me even though she never met me before . She spoke nicely to my nurse before coming into my room and being rude to me.She didn't care that I was badly injured. She is a total jerk. If you're ever in the hospital and need a psychiatrist say you don't want Dr . Paula- Francis.

September 20th, 2016
Office staff is VERY unprofessional
Office staff is extremely unprofessional. I was treated with nothing but attitude, yelling, and transferred calls .Before I could explain anything, I was cut off and transferred to another office rep. I explained to her that I have had a very hard time getting a response from the office. The office assistant then went on to tell me that she didn’t appreciate me saying that I have had a hard time . The office staff is terrible and needs to trained tremendously. I am always extremely nice to anyone I speak to on the phone (maybe too nice sometimes) but I have never been treated so poorly by an office staff member in a doctor's office before. It is sad because the first people you speak to in an office is the office staff. Not a great first impression at all.

August 30th, 2016
Every time I call I get the answering service. You can NEVER get a hold of someone at the office and when you do they are RUDE!!!!! They do not call to confirm appointments. The doctors are only there once a week. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. Horrible customer service. I don't feel like they care about their client;s needs.

August 15th, 2016
Avoid this office
First off, nobody awnsers the phone, if they do they put you on hold. Half the time it is awnsering service, and even if you leave a message, nobody calls back. Had a reaction and tried to get ahold of someone. Awnsering service said someone would call in 20 minutes. Nobody called. Called back was told 20 minutes or call back. Did this 10 times in one day with no call back.

August 1st, 2016
Cold but Quick
I have yet to actually see Dr. Francis only her staff PA's or doctors. They can be quite cold and short. If your willing to sacrifice a bedside manner to get in and out quick, then this is the place for you.

July 11th, 2016
This is the worse doctor office I have ever been to. You can never reach them, only the answering service which they never return your calls. If this wasn't the only doctor that accepted my insurance, I would definitely not be going there. Thank god my son only needs refills for meds he was previously prescribed and not any real help.

July 6th, 2016
About Doctor Paula Francis
No bedside manner whatsoever. Completely unsympathetic and uncaring. She should really TRY to be more caring and concerned. Also, she's argumentative...

June 2nd, 2016
Sr.
I called her office trying to make an appointment and the people that answer the phone told me was just a messaging service and I could leave a message and they would return the call, well I did 3 times withing a two weeks period and nothing!! Now that I have seen these reviews I'm glad I didn't have an appointment made, if the costumer service is bad imagine the doctor!!!!

May 30th, 2016
You never see the same dr? It seems like they are just getting as many patients in the door.

May 6th, 2016
Wow.... and they claim to practice Psychiatry
Dr. Francis ordered some tests. The follow up visit, she denied receipt of the tests, while the psychologist that performed the test assured he sent it to the address and fax on Dr. Francis card. I then obtained a copy of the report, faxed and mailed it. Then called over one dozen times to her office to find out how does she want to proceed. Either see us (and bill) again, make comments, give recommendations, whatever. BUT she never returned my call, ignored my emails and her staff answers the phone below what you would expect for the type of office they run. The staff should work in a fast food restaurant, Regarding the Doctor, she should have been an anesthesiologist with no need to talk to the patient.