Dr. Paula-Ann Francis Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paula-Ann Francis?

October 4th, 2017

I wouldnt send my dog there

Just the worst ever dr does not care about her patient s the office staff is just as rude as the doctor . i will neaver go back

September 18th, 2017

Everyone is right regarding the office staff

Had an issue with getting and appointment for medication for an urgent issue. Office manager, older Latin woman, talked down to me on phone, refused to forward my message to the doctor or make an appointment for me- and I was a patient there already for 2 years! This woman spoke down to me and heartlessly obstructed my path to see the doctor. She seemed to get joy out of educating me on office policies (which did not apply to my situation anyway), rather than make me an appointment to see anyone there, let alone Dr. Francis. In a time of desperate need for help, this office manager failed. She needs to be fired in order for this office to do better. Clearly, she is untrainable in empathy, sense of urgency and basic communication skills. It was only after I kept pushing to see any doctor there, that I got an appointment. If an appointment was available, why did she treat me like that? Only one answer- she has control issues and enjoys being unhelpful to patients. Unethical sadist.

July 5th, 2017

Can't Even Get In Touch With Office

On hold for over 45 minutes. Terrible office staff and patient treatment.

June 6th, 2017

I reported Dr . Paula -Ann Francis.

I wrote a complaint letter about Dr . Francis which went hospital administration. Let administration know how you feel about Dr. Francis. Administration is above doctors. Don't be afraid to complain.

June 6th, 2017

Dr . Francis is rude and uncaring with no bedside manner at all. She's not cut to be a psychiatrist. She has no compassion as a psychiatrist needs to have.

The first thing Dr .Francis did the first time she saw me was yell at my bedside. She upset me further. She spoke like she had an axe to grine with me even though she never met me before . She spoke nicely to my nurse before coming into my room and being rude to me.She didn't care that I was badly injured. She is a total jerk. If you're ever in the hospital and need a psychiatrist say you don't want Dr . Paula- Francis.

September 20th, 2016

Office staff is VERY unprofessional

Office staff is extremely unprofessional. I was treated with nothing but attitude, yelling, and transferred calls .Before I could explain anything, I was cut off and transferred to another office rep. I explained to her that I have had a very hard time getting a response from the office. The office assistant then went on to tell me that she didn’t appreciate me saying that I have had a hard time . The office staff is terrible and needs to trained tremendously. I am always extremely nice to anyone I speak to on the phone (maybe too nice sometimes) but I have never been treated so poorly by an office staff member in a doctor's office before. It is sad because the first people you speak to in an office is the office staff. Not a great first impression at all.

August 30th, 2016

Every time I call I get the answering service. You can NEVER get a hold of someone at the office and when you do they are RUDE!!!!! They do not call to confirm appointments. The doctors are only there once a week. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. Horrible customer service. I don't feel like they care about their client;s needs.

August 15th, 2016

Avoid this office

First off, nobody awnsers the phone, if they do they put you on hold. Half the time it is awnsering service, and even if you leave a message, nobody calls back. Had a reaction and tried to get ahold of someone. Awnsering service said someone would call in 20 minutes. Nobody called. Called back was told 20 minutes or call back. Did this 10 times in one day with no call back.

August 1st, 2016

Cold but Quick

I have yet to actually see Dr. Francis only her staff PA's or doctors. They can be quite cold and short. If your willing to sacrifice a bedside manner to get in and out quick, then this is the place for you.

July 11th, 2016

This is the worse doctor office I have ever been to. You can never reach them, only the answering service which they never return your calls. If this wasn't the only doctor that accepted my insurance, I would definitely not be going there. Thank god my son only needs refills for meds he was previously prescribed and not any real help.

July 6th, 2016

About Doctor Paula Francis

No bedside manner whatsoever. Completely unsympathetic and uncaring. She should really TRY to be more caring and concerned. Also, she's argumentative...

June 2nd, 2016

Sr.

I called her office trying to make an appointment and the people that answer the phone told me was just a messaging service and I could leave a message and they would return the call, well I did 3 times withing a two weeks period and nothing!! Now that I have seen these reviews I'm glad I didn't have an appointment made, if the costumer service is bad imagine the doctor!!!!