A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Madison County Memorial Hospital, Winterset, IA
- Madison Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Adelle Hall DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Hall practice?
- Dr. Paula Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Hall practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Family Physicians.