A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Madison County Memorial Hospital, Winterset, IA
- Madison Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Adelle Hall DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Hall practice?
- Dr. Paula Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Hall practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Family Physicians.