A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Amato, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amato
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Amato, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Amato MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paula Amato practice?
- Dr. Paula Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Amato practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Endocrinologists.