A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Amato, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amato
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Amato, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Amato MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paula Amato practice?
- Dr. Paula Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Amato practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Endocrinologists.