A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Amato, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula Amato practice?
Dr. Paula Amato practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Endocrinologists.