A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ames
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ames Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Ames, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ames has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Ames MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Ames practice?
- Dr. Paula Ames has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paula Ames practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Bayview, ID.
See Rochester Radiologists and Rochester Oncologists.