A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ames
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ames Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Ames, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ames has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Ames MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Ames practice?
- Dr. Paula Ames has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paula Ames practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Bayview, ID.
See Rochester Radiologists and Rochester Oncologists.