Learn more about Dr. Paula Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ames
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ames Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Ames, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ames has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Ames MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Ames practice?
- Dr. Paula Ames has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paula Ames practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Bayview, ID.
See Rochester Radiologists and Rochester Oncologists.