A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Anderson-Worts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Anderson-Worts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson-Worts
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson-Worts Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson-Worts graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson-Worts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Loraine Anderson-Worts DO and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Anderson-Worts practice?
- Dr. Paula Anderson-Worts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Anderson-Worts practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.