A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Sjolund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Sjolund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjolund graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sjolund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Ann Sjolund DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Sjolund practice?
- Dr. Paula Sjolund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Sjolund practices Internal Medicine near Milltown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Avenel, NJ.
See Milltown Internists.