A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Sjolund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Sjolund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjolund graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Sjolund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sjolund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Sjolund practice?
Dr. Paula Sjolund practices Internal Medicine near Milltown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Avenel, NJ.
See Milltown Internists.