Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Sjolund
Dr. Paula Sjolund, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milltown, NJ, with other offices in Avenel, NJ and Princeton, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sjolund is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and University Medical Center At Princeton. Dr. Sjolund has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Sjolund has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paula Sjolund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milltown, NJ.
Dr. Mohammed Memon
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Milltown, NJ 0.31 mi31
Dr. Amanda Lerner
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Brunswick, NJ 0.58 mi7
Dr. Michael Rothman
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0.93 mi31