A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Ardron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Ardron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Ardron, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardron graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ardron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Dianne Thomas Ardron MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paula D. Ardron practice?
- Dr. Paula Ardron has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Ardron practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians and Bakersfield Allergists.