A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Ardron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Ardron is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardron
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Ardron, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardron graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ardron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Ardron MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paula Ardron practice?
- Dr. Paula Ardron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Ardron practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Allergists and Bakersfield Pediatricians.