A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Benchik-Abrinko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Benchik-Abrinko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Benchik-Abrinko graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benchik-Abrinko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Benchik-Abrinko MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Benchik-Abrinko practice?
- Dr. Paula Benchik-Abrinko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Benchik-Abrinko practices Internal Medicine near Whiting, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Chicago, IN.
See Whiting Internists.