Dr. Paula Benes MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2015
One of the best
I have been to many doctors in my life due to severe medical complications. Dr Benes is one of the best. I was tossed around from office to office, doctors pointing fingers at other doctors. Everyone knew I had severe pain and gave me the diagnosis but would only treat certain problems. Dr. Benes looks at the person as a whole. What is causing all of this, is there something you can do besides medication? She recommends other providers and does research to help find someone for you specifically. She takes the time with me and never makes me feel like I am a problem she has to deal with. She actually has my pain under control and she is always seeking other ways for me to get better and live normally. I would highly recommend Dr. Benes to anyone in pain that is very frustrated with other doctors. I had a hard time finding someone to help me with fibromyalgia even after four doctors had diagnosed me. The problem was I had other types of chronic pain and this was a new diagnosis for me. Dr. Benes actually gave me some hope that my life wasn't over and I was going to be able to keep working.

May 23rd, 2014
Dr. Benes is outstanding to work with. Her manner is to listen and work as a partner. She is extremely informative, practical and is not quick to push meds. Dr. Benes also offers alternative solutions, as well.

October 31st, 2016