A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Berg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula V Berg MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula V. Berg practice?
- Dr. Paula Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Berg practices Anesthesiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Anesthesiologists.