A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Berlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Berlin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Berlin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula Berlin practice?
- Dr. Paula Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Berlin practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Family Physicians.