A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Bilica is Good. Dr. Bilica has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Bilica, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilica graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bilica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bilica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Bilica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Bilica practice?
Dr. Paula Bilica practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Bilica, Dr. Pauline Bilica, Dr. Paulette Bilica, Dr. Paulina Bilica