A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Bokesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Bokesch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Bokesch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokesch graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bokesch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marie Bokesch MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Bokesch practice?
- Dr. Paula Bokesch has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Bokesch practices Anesthesiology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Anesthesiologists.