A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Bortnichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Bortnichak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortnichak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bortnichak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Bortnichak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortnichak graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula McFadden Bortnichak MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Bortnichak practice?
- Dr. Paula Bortnichak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Bortnichak practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perkasie, PA.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Psychiatrists.