A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Bourelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Bourelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Bourelly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourelly graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bourelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Elise Bourelly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula E. Bourelly practice?
- Dr. Paula Bourelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Bourelly practices Dermatology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Olney Dermatologists.