A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Bourelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Bourelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourelly
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourelly graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bourelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Elise Bourelly MD is a female Geriatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula E. Bourelly practice?
- Dr. Paula Bourelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Bourelly practices Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians.