A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Brenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Brenn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Deborah Brenn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paula D. Brenn practice?
- Dr. Paula Brenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Brenn practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.