A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Castano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Castano, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Implanon Removal; Implanon Insertion; IUD; LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure); Colposcopy; Contraception; Family Planning
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Castano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Castano MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Castano practice?
- Dr. Paula Castano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paula Castano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.