Learn more about Dr. Paula Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Castano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Castano, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Implanon Removal; Implanon Insertion; IUD; LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure); Colposcopy; Contraception; Family Planning and Natural Family Planning Methods.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Castano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Castano practice?
Dr. Paula Castano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.