A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Coghlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Coghlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Coghlan, BS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghlan graduated from University College Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coghlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marie Coghlan BS and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Coghlan practice?
- Dr. Paula Coghlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Coghlan practices Emergency Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Emergency Physicians.